A Delicate French Toast with a Homemade Whipped butter
- 6 Slices of Bread
- 2/3 Cups of Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Stick of Salted Room Temp Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Whisk milk, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt together in a shallow bowl.
Lightly butter a griddle and heat over medium-high heat.
Dunk bread in the egg mixture, soaking both sides. Transfer to the hot skillet and cook until golden, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Combine the butter, syrup, and cinnamon together in a blender until well whipped
Serve Whipped Butter with French Toast and Enjoy!